The following is a list of known issues or limitations in the Lightweight Test Automation Framework.
- If a failure occurs when an automated test displays a popup window, the DOM represented in the error message is from the original window.
- If a failure occurs when an automated test displays a frame window, the DOM represented in the error message is from the top frame.
- Running tests on Firefox 3.0 can result in slower run times than on Internet Explorer. If this is the case, turning off IPv6 support in Firefox might fix this.
- The HtmlPage.RootElement element can in some cases return invalid data.
- The HtmlElement.GetAttributes().Style property exposes the inline styles for an element. There is currently no way to query for styles applied through an external style sheet.
- The test framework does not work with cookieless forms authentication.
- The naturalWidth property of an img element is not reported correctly.